Some suggestions:

tankthing

Strongholds:

Yavin flight points!

Ability to filter decorations to ones you don't have yet.

Random Decorator button - something that defaults from whatever decorations are available and decorates the current room with a decent balance of decoration types taken from all decorations. Would help in not having horrible zero-effort trophy spamming when all you want is the conquest bonus

Guild/GuildMaster Quality of Life:

Sortable/filterable key list for strongholds - I hate having to flip through 40+ pages of names to find who I am looking for just to grant them a key

Default key levels for guild ranks

In-Game Scheduler for guild events

Pull Timer (One of those things from WoW that you don't realize you miss until you don't have it)

Read-Only Armory style integration for characters - Maybe even an all character searchable inventory via a webpage (now I'm really dreaming)!

Player Quality of Life:

Move additional pack gear and even decorations to a dedicated vendor in the cartel area. Cartel Certs are only useful if we have something worthwhile to spend them on.

Please at least look into reducing the contribution of PvP in conquest. Many PvE oriented guilds simply cannot compete with the big pvp guilds on any server and crafting has already been nerfed. Maybe randomize things better so the goals differ for each planet for each kind of play style (PvE, PvP, GSF, Crafting (pick 2)) per planet so guilds that don't spend the entire week chaining warzones still have a chance at a particular planet once in a while.

Lord Vetinari

Guild Master of <Gone Sithing>

Harbinger