I don't understand people on Red E ...PvP

Aztian

Hello there. i don't under why people not runing ranked pvp now with the new systeam.

you can get the same items with tokens all you have to do is run them. noting don't matter in you win or die.

but it seems there is along wait time to have a Ranked Wz poped.. unranked poping all the time..

alot of people play for grind and like to gind .. well go ahead and sign up for ranked...

:o

The problem is I can be a great addition to a team of 8. Yer, I'll blow my own trumpet here :)

But in a team of 4, where I'm usually teamed with 3 others who "know what they are doing" and 4 "elite dudes" on the otehr side, it usually ends in an early death for me & frustration.

If everyone starts queuing ranked for the new rewards then we'll get a mix of vetarans, rookis etc and maybe that will open things up a little. But the "vets" will start getting upset when people drop into arenas and aren't as good as them.

I usually see how arenas go on any given day - so do a couple. If it's the usual rubbish then I immediately drop out of any other I'm dropped in to. I do zone in and leave really quickly, so I maximise the chance of someone replacing me.

But this is all unranked stuff.

Before you go ranked pvp...usually people are gathering a team ... to maximize the win situations...More to say people now..likes to profit on the low cost gears that mostly require you to grind without the heat of something serious as ranked "zone".:cool: However the new system seems more fun to play as from the earlier seasons.In the end...have fun and generate memories...with that you will remain!

This season I will try ranked for the first time, but generally I hate arenas and I don't know anyone in game. Working with 3 strangers, uncoordinated, and there seems to always be at least one that just whines the whole time. Only good thing is its over quick and at least ranked will require full expertise rating to queue. I really wish they would do 8v8 ranked, I personally love objective based pvp maps. They allow for more diverse types of players, those like me who aren't necessarily the best at fighting, but generally good at guarding, capping, distracting and general strategy.

Not to mention now that ranked gear can more easily be gotten via regs, there seems to be less incentive to queue in a system where you are guaranteed 4v4 arena pvp. That might be some explanation of lower ranked pops since the update.

I dont see how arenas are boring, they generally end faster and have no respawns

What is boring is the objective pvp crap where people try want to cheese the ball to the goal line and score as quickly as possible avoiding pvp if possible.

See, I'm just the opposite. I find deathmatch boring as all hell. Objective based PVP is the way to go. I'd say bring back 8v8 or riot, but let's be honest, my rioting days are behind me.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.