Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Idea for a new Passive ability that would help in pvp

I have been thinking about how to help the Merc/Commando survive well enough to survive being focused like they do. What if Adrenaline rush/Kolto Overload healed twice as much as it currently does at just as rapid a rate as it does right now with a 4 second longer duration plus Commandos and Mercs can get passive ability that combines the effects of the lvl 52 ability called Adrenaline Fueled from the Vanguard plasmatech discipline + the heroic utility Emergency Stims. Maybe the damage reduction boost from Adrenaline Fueled can even be doubled to 60% reduction from all damage while Adrenaline Rush is active. That'd make Commando's and Merc pretty hard to take down I'd think. Do you guys think that might be a bit to overpowered for the commandos? I really like their dps numbers so it might be a problem if they can get 12 seconds of really good survivability, but maybe that is what they need to have to be good in ranked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.