Stronghold Decorations Broken After Patch 3.3 This Morning........

MissButtercup

So I went to my DK Stronghold and used the 'Reset Decorations in This Room' button to pick up everything quickly, as I was going to do a full redesign of the place. Cool, everything got picked up quickly.

What I discovered next, to my horror, is that many of my decorations I have learned now show in my log as being placed even though there is NOTHING placed in the stronghold. I must have something like 35-50 decorations I cannot place showing as something like 0/6 or 0/2 in red text (similar to what it looks like when all the decorations learned are placed of this type).

I've logged to multiple characters and reset the game, to no avail! Any help would be wonderful. I just sent in a ticket but thought I would post here too.

Pictures of what this 'bug' looks like.

http://s189.photobucket.com/user/Darkvision92/media/Screenshot_2015-07-22_11_06_58_855783_zpsoy6pptfe.jpg.html

EDIT: Seems to be linked to a single server's legacy, on Jedi Covenant. My other strongholds on Ebon Hawk are fine. My JC ones are missing decorations in all the strongholds, and they are all the same ones with the same issue of the 0/2 red numbers.

I fixed my issue by pulling up all the decorations in my strongholds.

Edited by MissButtercup

EDIT 2.0: I found the issue. It seems that all three of my strongholds are sharing decorations. By this, I mean if I have two 'Trees of Paradise' and place one of them in my DK SH, I only have 1 remaining for placement in my Tatt stronghold. Before the patch today with each stronghold, I would have had 2 for placement in each individual stronghold.

No, it has been this way ever since strongholds released. The only decorations that you can place once per stronghold are mounts and pets; everything else is shared. If you place a decoration in one stronghold, you need to get it a second time in order to place it in another stronghold.

Edited by Jerba