s5 weapon shoto bug

xX-Archangel-Xx

hi folks, i write this one because lightsaber shoto single bladed one is bugged. With my sorc after overload the blade become normal sized instead of short one, not sure if is this the right section. But if not tell me where do i need to open it. thank you.

Edit: seems bugged even with chain lightning animation

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

hi folks, i write this one because lightsaber shoto single bladed one is bugged. With my sorc after overload the blade become normal sized instead of short one, not sure if is this the right section. But if not tell me where do i need to open it. thank you.

Edit: seems bugged even with chain lightning animation

And sometimes with thundering too.

DEvs if u can fix this little issue u are welcome :D

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

This is an old problem that isn't likely to get fixed. All of the lightsabers in the game with special blade effects or unusual blade geometry will revert to a standard length and shape sans effects when you either use a melee ability or most other class abilities. The effects can even be lost when using a regeneration ability like the Kolto tank or carbonite chamber.

The only saber in the game that doesn't do this is the Gree dualsaber. Every other one I've tried loses its effect. Tythonian Force Master, Gree, Kingpin sabers, Ziost Guardian's saber, victorious battler etc. all do this.

This is an old problem that isn't likely to get fixed. All of the lightsabers in the game with special blade effects or unusual blade geometry will revert to a standard length and shape sans effects when you either use a melee ability or most other class abilities. The effects can even be lost when using a regeneration ability like the Kolto tank or carbonite chamber.

The only saber in the game that doesn't do this is the Gree dualsaber. Every other one I've tried loses its effect. Tythonian Force Master, Gree, Kingpin sabers, Ziost Guardian's saber, victorious battler etc. all do this.

Yes you are right. But whats the point in giving such a reward if its bugged ? Lets hope a fix, because i tried hard to win these rewards, they suck, and are bugged as hell.

Has this been acknowledged and will it be fixed? This bug is effectively turning shotos into regular lightsabers. It's very annoying. When I use saber throw on a sentinel my shoto is getting long. What's the point of shotos if they just gonna turn into regular ls? Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 8 months later...

this totally sucks!!!

spent 10 bucks to buy the shoto and the attenuated saber for my mara, then finally when i mod it, the shoto becomes main hand, and the saber is offhand!?!

GUYS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! We spend real money on this game, this has to be seen to soon bioware.

this totally sucks!!!

spent 10 bucks to buy the shoto and the attenuated saber for my mara, then finally when i mod it, the shoto becomes main hand, and the saber is offhand!?!

GUYS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! We spend real money on this game, this has to be seen to soon bioware.

Just to be clear - both sabers can be Mainhand or Offhand - are you sure you're putting the right mods in the right sabers?