Silver decorations should be purchasable on the CM after their packs rotate out

PavSalco

People have various ideas but many are common and lots of people are looking for several copies of the same decoration. But they are either gone or almost gone. Decorations are not armors. One players needs one copy of armor while needing several copies of decorations if not 50. There is a huge gap between supply and demand.

The best solution is to release silver decorations on the CM from the shipment that rotates out, so the decorations that are more common would be widely accessible just like the decorations from the bundles but packs keep their value since only they give the opportunity to find rare decorations.

At this moment, not enough copies of shipment 5 decorations are present on the market. The same situation will happen to the later shipments as the time goes by. Only a few decorations will remain. Many decorations are missing. If they even appear on GTN they are listed for a ridiculous price. In the current circumstances there is no way to meet the demand of thousands of people.

A few examples from the Progenitor that I wrote down a week ago. The number on the left is the actual number of available copies on GTN.

0x Voss-ka Street Lamp

0x Oriconian Lantern

0x Statue of the Spearman

1x Engraved Reliquary 890k

1x Minefield Marker 840k

1x Shackled Crystal Sconce 2 million

2x Oriconian Standing Torch 600k a unit

2x Reliquary Vase 485k a unit

2x Industrial Fire Pit 800k a unit

Yeah but it's RNG pack. I can buy 50 copies and don't get the decoration I'm looking for. RNG packs are a good idea for those who want to get a chance to receive rare decoration for 150cc. My issue is more related to decorations that from their very nature are needed in several copies like silver decorations (trees, lamps, campfires). ;)

I agree that the old decorations should be obtainable, but I don't think they should be easier to obtain after the packs go off the Cartel Market. Perhaps having individual decorations be purchasable for exceedingly high prices, such as commemorative statues being available for the price of a hypercrate, and similar situations for other items from Cartel Packs, and/or the old hypercrates be available for a higher price or in an expansion like Collector's Edition(That hopefully remains purchasable for many years to come) that allows people to buy old Cartel Items rather than CE perks. I can see this being quite profitable for Bioware and helping the in-game economy of Swtor by making it easier to obtain discontinued items without making said items lose their value and still encouraging people to buy the current Cartel Packs as well as the old. I mean, it's worth a shot right? C'moon Bioware it's a win-win!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.