Predacious Season 6 Has Begun!

AlexModny

I think they should reduce the prices a bit. Considering how dead some servers are it shouldn't be a transferfest to try to get tokens.

It should be reduced now because when 90 cc ends what are people to do? Ranked will die if there is hardly an incentive to do it because its nearly impossible.

A legacy token system would be better imo, that way people can grind them out and play all season. Players shouldn't have to server hop to find pops.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
when will season 7 start?

:confused:

My assumption is mid December but I am leaning more toward January. They want a break after KotFE and people people need time to gear up. More importantly There is still some unfinished class balancing which, obviously, didn't make it on time for KotFE. There are also unconfirmed rumors of some upcoming PvP content update so it would be logical to tie season 7 to it.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

My assumption is mid December but I am leaning more toward January. They want a break after KotFE and people people need time to gear up. More importantly There is still some unfinished class balancing which, obviously, didn't make it on time for KotFE. There are also unconfirmed rumors of some upcoming PvP content update so it would be logical to tie season 7 to it.

They also need to make the rewards legacy based like they originally stated <3

I have no interest to get a mount on a character I don't want to play on.

While I applaud the effort going into improving PvP experience within the game, I have a question regarding it's implementation. I play on Pot5, and Ranked games simply do not pop. And it's not a question of 10 minute queues, or even 20 minute queue times. I have personally, on more than one occasion, found queue times to be in excess of three hours. This is during "peak" play times (early evenings/weekends). This could be a by product of now being able to attain Ranked PvP gear without playing ranked matches (speculation). So for those of us who want to play ranked matches, what is BioWare's advice regarding this situation.

R/S,

JB

While I applaud the effort going into improving PvP experience within the game, I have a question regarding it's implementation. I play on Pot5, and Ranked games simply do not pop. And it's not a question of 10 minute queues, or even 20 minute queue times. I have personally, on more than one occasion, found queue times to be in excess of three hours. This is during "peak" play times (early evenings/weekends). This could be a by product of now being able to attain Ranked PvP gear without playing ranked matches (speculation). So for those of us who want to play ranked matches, what is BioWare's advice regarding this situation.

R/S,

JB

Yeah you're on pot5. No one has played on Pot5 that does ranked in like a year. Take that pork chop express and your 90cc transfer cost and leave that crap server.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah you're on pot5. No one has played on Pot5 that does ranked in like a year. Take that pork chop express and your 90cc transfer cost and leave that crap server.

What are the best servers for PVP, ranked and regs. I am a devoted PVP player and I am returning after a year off. I think all my friends left, dont know where they went (Vaye, Daplaya, Serenity if you read this hit me up). Pot5 seems dead, really dead. Not going to leave server entirely but probably move my main if I can find any good servers to play on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

What are the best servers for PVP, ranked and regs. I am a devoted PVP player and I am returning after a year off. I think all my friends left, dont know where they went (Vaye, Daplaya, Serenity if you read this hit me up). Pot5 seems dead, really dead. Not going to leave server entirely but probably move my main if I can find any good servers to play on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Probably Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Shadowlands. I searched for those names on the leaderboards and didn't see any activity for season 6, so it's possible that they left the game or are playing other similarly named toons that I didn't see. Or perhaps they moved servers and had to rename. Good luck!

Probably Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Shadowlands. I searched for those names on the leaderboards and didn't see any activity for season 6, so it's possible that they left the game or are playing other similarly named toons that I didn't see. Or perhaps they moved servers and had to rename. Good luck!

Yeah I did the same, looking for them on the leaderboards. They all had alts, so its entirely possible they moved servers and changed names. Or left the game. Well at least I waved a smoke signal. lol

As for Harbinger, ebon hawk, and shadowlands. Which server has the best pub pvp? Not really looking for dominating but at least competitive. 50/50 good matches is what i seek, with good pvpers.

• 5 weeks later...
Yeah I did the same, looking for them on the leaderboards. They all had alts, so its entirely possible they moved servers and changed names. Or left the game. Well at least I waved a smoke signal. lol

As for Harbinger, ebon hawk, and shadowlands. Which server has the best pub pvp? Not really looking for dominating but at least competitive. 50/50 good matches is what i seek, with good pvpers.

come to harb we have a few good pubside premades latley

• 2 weeks later...
Personnaly I think that the rewards like weapons should be unlockable in the collection, it would be better for storage. Already 6 seasons so if you did all seasons you have more than 70 objects (usefull because generally those weapons are really nice). It's very painful to store it all. And you can't delete them because maybe one day you will use them.

• 1 month later...