75 Cartel Packs... NO Mandalorian Elite Decoration

Koichi

I want confirmation that it is IN the BLOODY Cartel pack like it showed in the Decoration Preview. IF you did get it and not the Mandalorian Tracker one, please say so....

EDIT: Got confirmation that it is in the Cartel Pack. Just means I should go to the GTN.

Edited by Koichi

luck of the draw mate.

First hypercrate, the bonus item was Shae's statue, and I picked up multiple copies of the great new Bounty Hunter ones...i believe I have at least 2 of each of them, and then some..

and yes specifically I did get 2 of the "elites"

Edited by Sudo

luck of the draw mate.

First hypercrate, the bonus item was Shae's statue, and I picked up multiple copies of the great new Bounty Hunter ones...i believe I have at least 2 of each of them, and then some..

So your saying it IS in the Cartel Packs then? Good. I was about to go into a rage if no body actually got one. Meant I wasted cartel coins for nothing....

Also, FYI: The Sarlacc Pit does nothing. You don't even die if you step on it. The prison chamber can be interacted with and you CAN REALLY IMPRISON SOMEONE. As in, they can't get out unless they interact with the prison panel.

I got two of the elite decos, so they are there. Deco drop rates do seem a little low compared to last shipment, but probably just RNG as I did get lucky with a few others. I got at east one of every deco, but not as many duplicates.

Oh look, another "I opened X packs / hypercrates and didn't get a single (insert something I want here)" thread.

Its like playing the lottery or going to Vegas and complaining you didn't hit the jackpot.

Edited by DawnAskham

Oh look, another "I opened X packs / hypercrates and didn't get a single (insert something I want here)" thread.

Its like playing the lottery or going to Vegas and complaining you didn't hit the jackpot.

No it's another thread discussing if a decoration was properly included or bugged because it wouldn't be the first decoration. Fortunately for the OP the deco is not bugged.

It does sound like that from the OP but the his 2nd post show that his just verify that it is in the pack. Seem ever other pack a decoration that suppose to be in there isn't and ends up on the vendor for 1c.

Oh look, a ***** who doesn't bother reading more than just the OP. Typical. :rolleyes:

Edited by Koichi

I got one. No Vizla statue though.

See that's the thing. I got pretty much one or two everything except the Mandalorian Elite Decoration. Seriously. Sarlacc Pits? I got 2. Vizla statue? 2. Mandalorian Trackers? 4. Landslide Tank mount? 2. See? It's not like I was taking a wild guess here. I literally got every decoration/item in the cartel packs, except the Mandalorian Elite. Thus why I created the thread to confirm if the decoration was in the pack or not.

See that's the thing. I got pretty much one or two everything except the Mandalorian Elite Decoration. Seriously. Sarlacc Pits? I got 2. Vizla statue? 2. Mandalorian Trackers? 4. Landslide Tank mount? 2. See? It's not like I was taking a wild guess here. I literally got every decoration/item in the cartel packs, except the Mandalorian Elite. Thus why I created the thread to confirm if the decoration was in the pack or not.

You on Shadowlands by any chance? I think I may have actually gotten two of the elites, and if I did, I'd trade you one for the Vizla statue.

You on Shadowlands by any chance? I think I may have actually gotten two of the elites, and if I did, I'd trade you one for the Vizla statue.

On Ebon Hawk, sorry. Otherwise, I would definitely trade the statue for the two elites.

Edited by Koichi

I was just wanting the pit...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.