Regarding using Cartel XP Boost along with the 12xp

Majestic_Jazz

From what I am told, those little 1-hour XP percentage boost stack with that of the current 12xp going on right now. My question is how in-depth is this?

Do the 1-hour XP boost count towards ALL XP? Or just XP from completing quest? Meaning, do I get the extra percentage in XP by killing enemies as well as completing the quest, or just completing a quest? Also, does this extend to Warzones as well?

Thanks

It states on the tooltip if it is or not. Which i'm confident that no other XP boosts stack with the 12x other then the guild XP boost.

Sure? Cause the 12xp is JUST for class quest completion. The general 1-hour 25% XP boost that you get from the cartel market and completing quest is for general mobs and planetary quest.

From what I am told, those little 1-hour XP percentage boost stack with that of the current 12xp going on right now. My question is how in-depth is this?

The 1 hour boost adds to all X12 story quests, if you do sidequests or do warzones the X12 will not be active but you should still receive the regular 1 hour boost counting for those quests.

Edited by Icestar

1 hour (or 3 hours) general boost counts towards all xp. quest turn ins, killing mobs, bonus quests, pvp, flashpoints, exploration - everything.

1 hour specific boosts only count towards the thing they specify in description.

yes it stacks with 12xp

The Cartel XP boost does stack with 12xp, but it's not a huge deal at the end of the day since it's based off the original quest turn in value.

Say the quest turn in base value is 10,000xp. With the 25% boost you get 2,500 more. But with 12x xp, you're getting 120,000. So really with that boost you get 122,500....not a huge difference from not having it.

The character perk class quest xp booster thing (those 5 steps you can buy on your Character Perk page), those DONT stack with the 12xp, so they'd be a waste if you're subscribing right now.