Retaking the Lahara Sector [An Ebon Hawk Multi-Guild Republic Storyline] (OOC)

AliitKohr

IC Intro:

Admiral Orntius sat on the bridge of his flagship. Initially, the beginning space assault had gone good. The Republic fleet under his command had driven back the Imperial retaliation all the way to Agamar, and soldiers even began prepping for a Ground incursion. However, things went sour fast. Ground to Space cannon batteries began firing on the fleet, tearing into his ships. The turrets where in the open, but they were surrounded by thick, heavy particle shields preventing orbital bombardment. While his fleet was being hammered, Orntius ordered his soldiers to launch, and try and take down the central control center for the cannons, however, the first wave encountered heavy Anti-aircraft fire from batteries placed around the planet, and their shuttles were annihilated. Ordering a withdrawal from the planet, Orntius's fleet was quickly engaged by a recently reinforced Imperial fleet. As Harrower-Class Drednaughts and Terminus Destroyers began pouring out of Hyperspace, Orntius ordered a general retreat, as the Imperials quickly pushed him back from Agamar, and event out of the system. The Admiral, refusing to fully retreat, dug into the Neighboring system, where he is currently being hammered by Imperial Forces. In a desperate move to avoid the slaughter and devastation of another loss at Agamar, he sent out a call to all Republic forces, asking for any that were willing and able to assist:

"Calling all Republic Forces, this is Admiral Orntius. I repeat, this is Admiral Orntius. The Empire is refusing to give up the Lahara Sector to us. Most of you remember that their is a specific planet in this system that housed one of our biggest defeats in the last war. Well, Command decided to redeem their mistakes, and sent me and my fleet to retake the sector. We made good progress, but Agamar was more heavily defended than Intel told us. The Imperials scrambled reinforcements to defend the sector, and more specifically, Agamar. Most of you know the significance of this system, but for those that don't, I will inform you. This Sector houses some of the biggest agricultural planets in the galaxy, including Agamar. When the Imperials took it from us in the last war, we lost a major supplier of food for both the Military, and the Civilians, while the Empire gained a way to quickly feed their armies in the mid rim, instead of having to send supplies all the way from their home planets. I am asking, no, pleading, that any Republic Forces who are near, or any willing to help, send support immediately, so that we can retake this vital sector, drive the Empire back, and avoid another disastrous defeat. For the Republic!"

OOC: I am looking to get a nice sized event going sometime soon. I already have planets scouted out, and an outline of the Storyline. I have noticed that while the Imperials continue to pump out interesting storylines, the us Pub side players tend to stay secluded to our own Guilds when it comes to RP Stories, only diverging from this at Multi-Faction events, or during Cantina RP. The reason for the creation of this event is to embolden the Republic side to start working together, Guild with Guild, possibly