Looking for Imp raiding guild, anyone out there?

Zamilork

Hey BC! I'm looking to join an more HM themed raiding guild, I haven't done much HM but am willing to listen and learn. Also willing to post some parses( if required) from my dps P-tech. Anyway let me know if you'd be willing to have me. PM/pst Kàmîkåze, Thanks.

Most of the guilds doing any level of HM content have left to Harbinger. If you're seeking a competitive PVE environment, you won't find in on BC. Best of luck!

I am sorry but you are wrong. Only the loudest guilds about progression raiding left the server. There are plenty of guilds staying on this server that do progression raiding. One thing though most of them are on Republic faction. But if you look around you will find them.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

I am sorry but you are wrong. Only the loudest guilds about progression raiding left the server. There are plenty of guilds staying on this server that do progression raiding. One thing though most of them are on Republic faction. But if you look around you will find them.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

You might want to put together a progression thread so people know what guilds are out there. I wasn't aware that any guilds 7/10 or better were still on server. Best of luck with raiding on BC.