The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

buying Mods for level 60 and higher

Yaakovben

Will it be possible to buy Level 60 mods and modification enhancements? I don't know how to get them other than war zones I think?

Sorry I don't know about it. I got a lot of armor already equipped for level 56 on Rishi. But there is no vendors selling above level 55 on the fleet. What's the deal with that?

Will this change as we move to the next level of the game and need higher level mods and such to play the next level. Will there be vendors offering the mods and such at the fleet?

Will it be possible to buy Level 60 mods and modification enhancements? I don't know how to get them other than war zones I think?

Sorry I don't know about it. I got a lot of armor already equipped for level 56 on Rishi. But there is no vendors selling above level 55 on the fleet. What's the deal with that?

Will this change as we move to the next level of the game and need higher level mods and such to play the next level. Will there be vendors offering the mods and such at the fleet?

Level 60 Gear:

Normally 186 to start with- Mods/Enhancements/Armor- Normally a cybertech makes those

or you purchase the 186 gear with the basic comms and take the mods out of the gear and place it in the armor you want.

190 Gear-Gear brought with Ziost tokens and basic- Still need to remove the mods and place in your armor or wear that armor.

192 Gear- Brought with elite comms- See above.

• 1 month later...