Juggernaut levelling build

LordBleades

There is no leveling build anymore it was pre 3.0 now you just go rage spec at least till level 41 but you can more with rage spec since you wont get any viable aou attack for vengeance till level 57 and leveling is basically killing adds fast so you need aoe damage. and for skillful i recommend warmonger and sweeping slash for masterful sething hatred and crushing fist for heroic nothing useful for leveling maybe through power as a speed boost and through passion. With low mod enhancement prices and 12x xp boost leveling is very easy

I would agree with the immortal dps gear, but tank gear like I used worked well too. Rage is perhaps faster, but immortal takes less damage, and at those levels has about the same damage really, and a lot of aoe too. Not to mention more choices on companions, the whole reason I went immortal was so I could use my pimped out and married melee dps instead of the healer you basically are forced to use with dps spec. I kept my gear perhaps overpowered, and I was usually overleveled due to xp boost, so I destroyed all the bosses with ease. Even if a fight had multiple fights, I never even needed to heal between them and still rarely went below 90%.

There is no leveling build anymore it was pre 3.0 now you just go rage spec at least till level 41 but you can more with rage spec since you wont get any viable aou attack for vengeance till level 57 and leveling is basically killing adds fast so you need aoe damage. and for skillful i recommend warmonger and sweeping slash for masterful sething hatred and crushing fist for heroic nothing useful for leveling maybe through power as a speed boost and through passion. With low mod enhancement prices and 12x xp boost leveling is very easy

I just finished levelling one as Vengeance and tbh there's not a lot of difference. You could just pick a spec at random and choose utilities at random and it's still a walk in the park. I've found that the only thing that makes much of noteable difference is which companion you have out and even that's only really affects downtime between fights. As you say, 12x xp makes things very easy, you are pretty much over-leveled all the way through.

• 1 month later...
I just finished levelling one as Vengeance and tbh there's not a lot of difference. You could just pick a spec at random and choose utilities at random and it's still a walk in the park. I've found that the only thing that makes much of noteable difference is which companion you have out and even that's only really affects downtime between fights. As you say, 12x xp makes things very easy, you are pretty much over-leveled all the way through.

This is true for simply following the class/planet stories, but for players who enjoy more challenging content (soloing 4+ heroics, flashpoints and champion-level mobs without massively outleveling them), factors like gear, utility build, companion balance vs own role, crew skills and legacy abilities all come into play. Soloing some 4+ heroics before they go grey can be a lot of fun and forces you to use everything in your arsenal.