Fallen Empire

Jbethune

Ok this may seem like a dumb question but when the new Expansion comes out will we all be having lvl 60 characters? Or is that just if you want to jump right into the new expansion. Also will you be able to still play through the original story lines are all they all going away?

I wish I could find the article. I think it was released during E3, so if someone else finds it hopefully they will post here.

All subscribers get one free level 60. If you choose to have an insta-60 you CANNOT go back to old planets.

If you as a fresh level 1, you still run through the old planets. Given that they are reworking this, how much of the planet we can play is still up in the air.

Yeah I would love to see that article. So what I am understanding is that the old story lines will probably be in play until you reach lvl 60. But you can chose to jump start a new character to lvl 60 without playing through the orginal stories if you are a sub. I think that's pretty cool so you only lose your companions once you hit the new exp part not from the beginning is what I think I get.

If you have a instant level 60 does it mean that he is not the wrath, hero of tython, Nox etc but random veteran of whatever faction with whatever backround we want him to have? Can I say he is the forgotten son of the smuggler with a prostitute and not conflict with any cannon?