BIG Problem

pietruchaelo

Hello everyone.

I have a big problem with log in/one time password/ email Validation.

i've created an account 3 years ago but i havent validated my email. Yesterday i logged into the game w/o any problems and i decided to become a subscriber. i've bought one time purchase i used it and when i was trying do log in i saw "Enter the One-Time Password sent to your email address" so i checked my e mail but nothing was there . I found a message was send to me in 2013 ( validate ur email) i clicked it but then

"An error has occurred.

Your email address could not be validated.

Please check the URL and try again."

And now i can not log into my account becouse of "Enter the One-Time Password sent to your email address " becouse i can not validate my email.

Can someone help me pls ?!

Sorry for my english :)

- Check your spam folder. It might have dropped there.

- I've read about some issues that happened when the host provider just dropped the e-mail. That's unlikely, but it could have happened.

- Can you try and provide a different e-mail for your account? You're writing on the forums, which means you have access and can change your e-mail.

- Writing to the Customer Support is always a good thing. Hey, at least you tried!

- In the long run, for the future: ff you have internet on your phone, you can try Security Key app instead of e-mail validation. That's pretty cool - gives you free Cartel Coins each month.

Who is your e-mail provider? (gmail, Hotmail, etc.) Some e-mail providers don't work well for the one time password.

See here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=823116

I would consider making a gmail account and setting that up as your SWTOR e-mail account. Gmail seems to work well with the one time password.

Edited by teclado

Hello everyone.

I have a big problem with log in/one time password/ email Validation.

I remember someone asking the same question in the customer support forum, in that case the use had not spelled the email correctly. I am not saying it is like this in your case but what you need to do is to call them and sort it out.

There is a "contact us" in the lower right corner, try and see if you can get someone to speak to you and explain this.

call Customer Service they will ask you a few questions and get you to verify that you are you say you are and they will fix it for you. I played awhile ago and came back and didn't have access to any of my stuff but they helped me out I didn't have to be on the phone long either.

call Customer Service they will ask you a few questions and get you to verify that you are you say you are and they will fix it for you. I played awhile ago and came back and didn't have access to any of my stuff but they helped me out I didn't have to be on the phone long either.

They might ask you do verify that with ID that you have to fax to them. Remember so much as you can, what kind of character it was of it had some special items.

I wish you good luck