The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about a 'rugged gunslinger' hat that doesn't have face-covering stuff on it?

Are you okay with being completely bald underneath, or were you expecting hair? That's the reason those hats have the face-covering stuff, you know, because hair and hats take up the same 'slot' when composing a character's appearance.

Are you okay with being completely bald underneath, or were you expecting hair? That's the reason those hats have the face-covering stuff, you know, because hair and hats take up the same 'slot' when composing a character's appearance.

This. Its the same reason i absolutely -despise- hooded armor in this game. Especially the stupidly wide open hoods that show the baldness in all its uglyness. (Its extra special when on female characters. Unless your male and named Vin Diesel i dont want to see bald :D)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Yeah, I know. It makes me sadface a little. I'm ok with being bald, though - I don't have long hair on any character that I'd want the hat for :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by Bultitudes_Loke

instead of being bald... just give it a short haircut like on the imperial NPCs' hats.

Or various hats with various hear styles used with them. Could make it look a bit different between the genders when dealing with the hair (like some of chest outfits).