Force persuade/mind trick

jrjulio

Hi guys! I would like to share a suggestion for jedi Knights and sith warriors.

This is a classic star wars ability for force welders, so why not using that on combat? Here is the idea.

The ability makes weak or normal mob an ally for 5-10 secs, attacking nearby enemy mobs and being immune to our damage for that time.

-Cooldown: 12 secs

-Range: 15 meters

-Focus/rage: none

-Activation: 1,5 secs

-Level granted: 30-38

I think this would be a really fun ability, and not overpowered, cause it would be just for PvE. I hope you like the idea, thanks if u read this :)

Pls coment!

This kinda already exists but in a different format. Sorcerer's get the following:

Cloud MInd - Wipes your enemies' thoughts, instantly lowering your threat by a moderate amount.

Cloud mind is pretty much mind trick, but its used for sorcerer's and sages in a different format. I don't think they would create the same ability for warrior's / Knight's with the same ability but doing something different.

I know those abilities well, lowers your treath, so u have less chances of be attacked.

But this totally different!

I mean, it appears in the force unleashed, the jedi knight Academy and in others... And in a few missions, with some special objects u can reprogram droids to make them ur ally.

It could be really nice to do that, even if they are weaks or normal mobs.

Anyway thanks for comment :)

And what would the effect on stronger beings or even players be? The ability (but not forced to) to attack their own allies? Meaning they have to use discretion to make sure they're still attacking their foes?

They could take off force lift and transform it in mind trick, with same functionality but different visuals.

Persuation could be as jedi knight game, you're allies become "invisible" to target. So target cannot attack them, could use on pvp, a invisibility, but instead an area of invisibility to all inside, a invisibility to all but for one enemy only, this could be fun and tactical.

Mind Trick could be, instead like a CC, could be like a distraction, you could make the enemy look to other way you mark, same rogue have on wow. You use it and he turn around and people can pass behind it.