<Ret> is recruiting midcore players for PVE and PVP! [Republic]

jclovero

Retaliation <Ret> is a midcore (i.e. more than casual but not hardcore) guild looking to fill our ranks with more players.

• HM progression group is currently 5/10 Rav/ToS. Recruiting one tank spot and alternate spots for all roles
  • Casual PVP throughout the week
  • Scheduled guild activities based on member interest
  • Mumble and microphone required during group content
  • 18+ only

We are a friendly, mature guild that has been playing together since 2007, and we have room for players of all kinds! To learn more about us, send an in-game whisper or mail to Sialeeds.

You can also visit our website at http://www.retaliationguild.com/

ok. so....when I glossed the forum titles, I thought this said you were recruiting "mediocre" players. lol

Aww well... we welcome all types of players! If you ask me to DPS I'm probably worse than mediocre, so I just stick to healing :)

I've raided with them before. They're fun, very social, and not very fond of pugs (who is?). Give them a shot! I would but all my characters are committed with no divorce in sight.

Thanks! We try to have fun, and our Mumble chat can get quite interesting :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Does your guild run regular WZ groups during the week? I am coming back after about 3 years so it will take me a while to get set up

We will run PVP throughout the week/weekend depending on who is online. Our HM progression nights are Wednesday and Thursday so those are out. Typically, there are people to PVP with on the weekends.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.