Boss Immunity Change - Anchor buff

GeneralDecoy

How about a change to pulls and pushes that incorporate Boss Immunity in a more realistic manner? For example, if you use Force Push on any target with the Boss Immunity buff, you will instead get launched backwards. For Force Pull, you end up pulling yourself into the target. Basically, the target with the Boss Immunity buff becomes an anchor point for pushes and pulls, but still immune to knockback effects.

How about a change to pulls and pushes that incorporate Boss Immunity in a more realistic manner? For example, if you use Force Push on any target with the Boss Immunity buff, you will instead get launched backwards. For Force Pull, you end up pulling yourself into the target. Basically, the target with the Boss Immunity buff becomes an anchor point for pushes and pulls, but still immune to knockback effects.

That could be used to make some creative scenarios but not for every class...

Pushes? you mean like if you push him you will be pushed away from him? Hm i dont like this a lot.

Edited by ShawDou

I really like the boss inmunity :) it makes it a challenge.

While I can understand why it's in the game, it always felt like an extremely overused cheap trick to me. It shows a lack of creativity.

As for the suggestion: I like it. It allows for abilities to close and create gaps to keep some of their function when fighting enemies with the immunity without going as far as having to rethink all the existing fights affected.

While I can understand why it's in the game, it always felt like an extremely overused cheap trick to me. It shows a lack of creativity.

As for the suggestion: I like it. It allows for abilities to close and create gaps to keep some of their function when fighting enemies with the immunity without going as far as having to rethink all the existing fights affected.

yes because a 16 man operation with 32 stuns lasting 4 seconds each on 30 second cooldown and you have an infinitly stunned boss who can't move and ultimately makes mechanics meaningless..

yes because a 16 man operation with 32 stuns lasting 4 seconds each on 30 second cooldown and you have an infinitly stunned boss who can't move and ultimately makes mechanics meaningless..

No.

I understand that it's in the game, as I said, and I realize that most of the more interesting alternatives in large scale fights would not be feasible on this engine, but the vast majority of enemies with boss immunity are not enemies that are fought with 16 or 8 players. It'll be that solo instance boss, that elite that they don't want pushed off the edge, even some totally randoms. It is overused, a lot.

Edited by cyrusramsey