State of the game

Mounds

I am very happy with it and having fun.

BTW yes i know there are problems to the game all MMOs have them, I have thoughts on what would make it better but still love the feel.

Now i started at launch but stopped due to my computer not able to handle the game and yes it was part on BWs side.

Ive come back every once in awhile and for some reason it is clicking with me now and I am enjoying more than ever.

I play on an RP server and i like to RP walk at time to take in the landscape and just how they fleshed out the worlds with buildings and such.

I feel like i am actually in the SW universe because the movies and that i am playing the ancient History of The Star Wars Universe. I am aprt of what happened befor luke and leia.

I am going to be making a costume of my trooper for halloween too!!

I like both fations story line.. I havent plsyed them all but hey im working on it!!

What's this...a positive thread? OUT HEATHEN! OUT!

You can only make angry, pessimistic, or wholly negative threads. Especially about OPS and future elements of the game. Heaven forbid you enjoy the story content!

;)

Seriously, though, yeah, it's not perfect, but it is fun. Even after years of playing it off and on, there really is an overwhelming wealth of content and flavour to the game. Running through all 8 classes again with 12xp is fun and reminded me of a lot of what I like about it.