The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Miraluka Hairstyles

They have as many options as any other non-Human and no more "clipping" issues than any other non-baldy.

Miraluka eye color options, though, are sorely lacking.

No, they don't. Most of the human options also got added to the Chiss and such, but not to the miraluka. You can preview them in the appearance designer, but you can't commit to them. They look fine. So, why BIoware doesn't just flip the switch and allow them I don't know.

They have as many options as any other non-Human and no more "clipping" issues than any other non-baldy.

Miraluka eye color options, though, are sorely lacking.

What? My Chiss and Cyborg (and why that's considered an alien race I have no idea) have just as many hairstyle (initially) as humans. Miraluka are missing so many starting styles :( Like the Kira-like style. Miraluka don't get it.

I like numbers.

With all hairstyles fully unlocked, Human females have 54 hairstyles to choose from. Cyborgs, Mirialans, Chiss & Sith have 51 since the first hair pack remains Human only. Miraluka have a scant 23 hair styles.

There are several masks that don't clip, so I fully support adding the missing hairstyles for Miraluka to enjoy. (I also think quite a few more could be added to the Cathar.)

And open up the Human 1 pack for the other hairy species as well!

What? My Chiss and Cyborg (and why that's considered an alien race I have no idea) have just as many hairstyle (initially) as humans. Miraluka are missing so many starting styles :( Like the Kira-like style. Miraluka don't get it.

Ya, cyborgs being a species was beat to death in beta, basically what it boils down to is there is different dialogue at some very rare conversations if you are a cyborg, so that's why it kiiiiinda sorta matters. But it's still seen by many players (myself included) as species padding for launch when they could have just stuck an extra "cybernetics" option in the human (and maybe other species too!) creation and not had them as a separate race.

Ya, cyborgs being a species was beat to death in beta, basically what it boils down to is there is different dialogue at some very rare conversations if you are a cyborg, so that's why it kiiiiinda sorta matters. But it's still seen by many players (myself included) as species padding for launch when they could have just stuck an extra "cybernetics" option in the human (and maybe other species too!) creation and not had them as a separate race.

Not sure how is this relevant, but we are talking about hairs. All hair races in game should be able to have same hair styles to choose from. There is not single thing in story or lore or whatever that would prevent one class to not be able use some hair styles.

Not sure how is this relevant, but we are talking about hairs. All hair races in game should be able to have same hair styles to choose from. There is not single thing in story or lore or whatever that would prevent one class to not be able use some hair styles.

While I can't remember the races name (the ones with the horns) I know their terrible hair choices kept me from making a new character that race (would've bought the race unlock too, just to get the red skin).

Cathar do not have "hair" and having the human hair available would be beyond ridiculous.

But I would love more options for them, there's just not enough.

Edited by Mowermanx

Cathar do not have "hair" and having the human hair available would be beyond ridiculous.

Hm, i tend to disagree, i saw many pictures of Cathar race with "hair". Examples:

http://holocron.swcombine.com/wiki/Ayisha_Nahsi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cathar_(species)

Edited by ShawDou

Hm, i tend to disagree, i saw many pictures of Cathar race with "hair". Examples:

Second link is semi invalid:

----

Cathar (species

Create Talk0

Obiwanarchives Perhaps the archives are incomplete.

The article you requested (Cathar (species) does not exist. You can:

create an article with that title

search for Cathar (species on Wookieepedia.

If you want to create a new article, please check the title to make sure it complies with the Wookieepedia Manual of Style and naming policy, so others won't have to do this later. If you want to create an article under another title, type it in the box below and click the Create button to open the edit page.

A couple of obscure comic pictures do not make it so, and my point still stands, especially after looking at that first link, it looks utterly ridiculous, more like an ill fitting wig.

A couple of obscure comic pictures do not make it so, and my point still stands, especially after looking at that first link, it looks utterly ridiculous, more like an ill fitting wig.

Well it is not point when you have nothing to support it. Only "hair-less" Cathars i saw are pictures from SWTOR. (Maybe few bald one, but it is same ration as humans (hair vs bald)). So if all over internet, Cathars have "hair" or longer fur on head. Then your statement is merely your opinion and no solid point ;)

I specially chose few from,star wars wiki pages, but there are much more nicer pics on web. I also dont like some hair styles SWTOR offer, but it doenst mean they are bad and people should be prevented to use them on their characters.

Edited by ShawDou

There are different types of Cathar.

The playable race are the more near-human like Cathar. They have more human like attributes, like hair.