No scale for Colicoid War Game and Directive 7?

ShawDou

If you read my post, you would SEE that i wanted them to make it 65 HM not solo FP. Cause it was not on their list when they showed it to us. You say it is fun group fight, so you agree it should be scaled to 65 HM right?

Don't worry, I also want D7 to be scaled up to 65 as a HM version. I was just replying to Psychopyro who wrote that D7 could easily have a solo-version, and I told him that D7 would be nicer as a tactical/4-man flashpoint because of the boss mechanics.

My hope is that they just forgot to add D7 to the list on the blog because I see no reason why it would be left out when every other flashpoint is being scaled up. I already wrote about D7 missing from the list in the "official" thread about the blog post before you created this thread, and feel sad that the devs didn't respond to a single one of the replies there. There are just way too many unanswered questions. :(

This thread kinda proves that they don't really read the forums and just skim read the really active threads. Pretty simple question to answer, yes we are doing D7 it was an oversight in the blog post or no we're not doing it for x.y.z reason.:rolleyes:

I know one of the devs back when 2.x was the release said we'd proably never see a HM of CWG because of mechanics reasons. and I can understand why. CWG was a pain to beat on level if you had an uncordinated PUG.

We're not asking for a HM version of CWG so much, we're just wondering why it wasn't mentioned on the list. So will it stay at level 40ish or will it be completely removed from the game?

CWG is one of the best candidates for a tactical flashpoint; the turrets and the puzzle don't require a trinity group so thry should easily be able to add it to the tactical FP list.