The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware: Taking your huge foot and stomping on opraiding people AGAIN!

http://www.swtor.com/blog/operations-and-flashpoints-fallen-empire

Bioware: Taking your huge foot and stomping on opraiding people AGAIN!

you kill the worth of items with the expansion by adding more levels

then you kill the worth of items again by adding new levels,

as well as killing all operations that are considered hard by adding the same rewards for all operations

hence all previous success/hard work with temple of sacrifice hardmode completely USELESS

i dont care about the story, just be smarter with your "operations" changes and you keep more veteran players in the game rather than trying to attract "new green people" the game all the time

i can go on and on, but you get the point -. IM NOT HAPPY.

Edited by IceslayerMys

http://www.swtor.com/blog/operations-and-flashpoints-fallen-empire

Buioware: Taking your huge foot and stomping on opraiding people AGAIN!

you kill the worth of items with the expansion by adding more levels

then you kill the worth of items again by adding new levels,

as well as killing all operations that are considered hard by adding the same rewards for all operations

hence all previous success/hard work with temple of sacrifice hardmode completely USELESS

i dont care about the story, just be smarter with your "operations" changes and you keep more veteran players in the game rather than trying to attract "new green people" the game all the time

i can go on and on, but you get the point -. IM NOT HAPPY.

Three things.

1. Most importantly... This is the wrong section, why so many people incorrectly place threads I am unsure...

2. The goal of games is to have fun, and MMO's to interact with others. NOT to chase gear the entire time. Your concern for shinies is... strange... But then, I have never fully understood raiders mind set...

3. You can not stop them, and they are far too committed to do so even if the community spoke out in majority about it. The best that can be done is adjust to the changes and learn to live with it. In essence, roll with the punches.