Explorer of Makeb still broken.

Veronyka

Hi,

I believe that this has been broken since RotHC was released.

I am working towards my Galactic Explorer title and tonight I went for the Explorer of Makeb part of the achievement. I have uncovered ALL the map areas of Makeb and they are ALL ticked and green in my Makeb exploration window. However, when I uncovered the last bit (Brakan Mesa), no achievement dinged in my chat window and in the Locations>General>Exploration window it is still greyed out and unticked.

I have submitted a ticket and I hope this can be resolved soon please as I only have Alderaan to explore now and have been working towards this title for a while.

Regards,

Ashigaru

This bug happens with many planets, including Coruscant. AFAIK, you have to be careful that the last area you explore consists of more than one part.

Like Brakan Mesa is bugged because you fully reveal it at once, same goes for the Jedi Temple. On the other hand, when you save an area with mutliple parts to reveal for last, then the achievement will trigger.

If you want to get the achievement, you have to get it with another character because even if they fix this bug one day, I don't think they'll regrant it to characters who already explored the planet.