The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thorn gear in cm

Because the special event was going on in the game I was really looking for to buying the gear but it never happened why was this never had it into the cartel market you would think it would be an actual staple of the game to put special themed Gear

Related to each event automatically I never thought I would have to actually make a suggestion for something that would come so naturally in game play but I guess somebody forgot to add into the cartel market the next time the cartel market cycle changes please add this gear into the menu system maybe have it at a discount that way we can all by both suits

And I have waited months to be able to get my hands on the skier and now I still have to keep waiting this really isn't fair to anybody who wants to gear

It is same for all event legacy gear, you have to get special commendations to be able buy it. I dont see why it should be available on event vendor and on CM too? You can still buy the gear even after event is of-line if you have enough coms. To get to the THORN reputation vendors, you can travel to Nar Shadda and visit Upper Promenade. Edited by ShawDou

• 4 weeks later...
it is same for all event legacy gear, you have to get special commendations to be able buy it. I dont see why it should be available on event vendor and on cm too? You can still buy the gear even after event is of-line if you have enough coms. To get to the thorn reputation vendors, you can travel to nar shadda and visit upper promenade.

i did know that last time this event was in game gear was in cm / as foe as i no was no notice about it being moved

unless we are each talking diff- gear sets are we ?

It is same for all event legacy gear, you have to get special commendations to be able buy it. I dont see why it should be available on event vendor and on CM too? You can still buy the gear even after event is of-line if you have enough coms. To get to the THORN reputation vendors, you can travel to Nar Shadda and visit Upper Promenade.

He was talking about the two THORN sets that were on the Cartel Market (along with the Infected Womp Rat), not the items that are available from the reputation vendor.

These: http://tor-fashion.com/thorn-sanitization/ & http://tor-fashion.com/thorn-containment/