ETA on the release of Outer Rim Explorer Pack in July?

Koichi

It's killing me that they are no longer releasing the cartel packs at the beginning of each month anymore. Last month was in the middle or near the end of June.

Any confirmed exact date yet? I'm hoping it's either tomorrow or next Tuesday, because it will be a mad house on the 21st due to the new stronghold release and the new race for me. I rather have a week I can commit solely for the cartel market and have the 21st and on for unlocking and decorating the Yavin stronghold and leveling a Togruta.

EDIT: Also will the new stronghold be released on PTS before going to live servers?

Edited by Koichi

I am 90% sure it will be released on July 21, along with 3.3. I highly doubt we are getting a new shipment before KotFE, so they have to stretch the two remaining packs to last until then. With Outer Rim coming out in late July, they can wait with the Wild Space pack until late August/early September so that there is only like a 6 to 8-week break before the next shipment. Edited by Jerba

Outer Rim items are already showing up in the Collections browser, although they are not clickable and no preview window for anything... doesn't this usually indicate a fairly close release once visible in Collections?

It's killing me that they are no longer releasing the cartel packs at the beginning of each month anymore. Last month was in the middle or near the end of June.

Any confirmed exact date yet? I'm hoping it's either tomorrow or next Tuesday, because it will be a mad house on the 21st due to the new stronghold release and the new race for me. I rather have a week I can commit solely for the cartel market and have the 21st and on for unlocking and decorating the Yavin stronghold and leveling a Togruta.

EDIT: Also will the new stronghold be released on PTS before going to live servers?

All honesty, wouldn't expect a reply or if they do, it'll be vague. They'll release it when they release it. Also if they do it'll be on a Wednesday when they do the new CM sales.

The stronghold on Yavin IIII's moon has been on the PTS for weeks.

The Core/Deep Core Explorer's packs were May 4th. The Mid-rim Explorer's pack was June 9th. I wouldn't be surprised if the Outer Rim pack was this week, and the Wildspace Explorer pack came in the first two weeks of August. And then we get no new packs for two months while everyone and their mother at Bioware buckles down for the long haul to expansion release on October 20th.

The Core/Deep Core Explorer's packs were May 4th. The Mid-rim Explorer's pack was June 9th. I wouldn't be surprised if the Outer Rim pack was this week, and the Wildspace Explorer pack came in the first two weeks of August. And then we get no new packs for two months while everyone and their mother at Bioware buckles down for the long haul to expansion release on October 20th.

No, the terminal is there, but I don't believe you can actually go to the stronghold.

EDIT: I just checked. You can buy the stronghold, but you can't actually go to it.

Edited by Koichi

So who has the link for the "Wildspace Explorer's" pack?

I can't find it on Dulfy's website and that usually has everything.

Thank you in advance.

So who has the link for the "Wildspace Explorer's" pack?

I can't find it on Dulfy's website and that usually has everything.

Thank you in advance.

If you look in the in-game collections, every time they add a new theme of packs, the entire list for that theme gets added at once, even though you can't look at what's in a particular pack until it goes live.

That's how I know that the final Explorer's pack is "Wildspace" - and I've known it since May.

Edited by Diviciacus

If you look in the in-game collections, every time they add a new theme of packs, the entire list for that theme gets added at once, even though you can't look at what's in a particular pack until it goes live.

That's how I know that the final Explorer's pack is "Wildspace" - and I've known it since May.

Actually, you can view everything that gets added to the collections.

You just have to click on something already released and leave that item window open and then click on the new items.

I've been super lucky on the last couple of CC purchases for these packs, and have made a hefty credit profit from them, so much to the point where I really don't need to buy the hypercrates with CC's anymore. This will be no different, I'll just wait for the HC's to start popping up on the market (plus waiting a few days for the prices to start stabilizing a bit).

This way I can save my coins for the Y4 SH and unlocks.

These new sets of packs have been pretty decent so far, I have to admit, I wasn't too keen on much from the Shadow packs, but these explorer packs have been rather entertaining.

Aye twitter started to post stuff such as this:

Attention #SWTOR Mandalorian fans! You're going to love the Outer Rim Explorer Pack's Stronghold decoration theme.

CJvFw-qWEAAcPi7.jpg

So I expect tommorow. Good, theres a few items I am willing to buy from this pack.

As much as I'm looking forward to the Outer Rim Packs, what I really want to know is when we're going to see that Revanite Champion set make its debut! :p

What's up with it being under its own "Special" category in the Collections Menu now, anyway?

• 4 weeks later...