The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do I buy the Architect's pack / Builder's pack/ Gatekeeper's Pack on the CM?

Hello,

I have recently picked up playing SWTOR again, I am working in my stronghold and notice there are some really cool decorations that can be obtained from Packs bought within the Cartel Market. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to buy the packs such as the 'architect's' 'Gatekeeper's' or 'Builder's pack' I have been on the cartel market and these packs are not there... I did some more researching and found that the decorations are not always included in these packs, they can be 'rare drops' but I would love the chance to buy these packs and test my luck! Please help...

*Atlantisgrey*

They'll probably be back at some point (but only for a week or so). They were released alongside Strongholds, and have been embargoed for a while now.

They've definitely got some good stuff in them, some of which is going for a high price on the GTN right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in here and say that I'd also really love to see the these old decorating packs come back on the CM. I'm in the same situation as the OP and some of these items are unavailable on the GTN or incredibly expensive.

For whatever it's worth, I'd much rather throw my mad money at those decorating packs than the explorer's packs. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to chime in here and say that I'd also really love to see the these old decorating packs come back on the CM. I'm in the same situation as the OP and some of these items are unavailable on the GTN or incredibly expensive.

For whatever it's worth, I'd much rather throw my mad money at those decorating packs than the explorer's packs. :)

Hear! Hear! Please please bring back the Builder's and Gatekeeper's packs!