Is this happening to anyone else tonight on here?

hotkillerz

So I keep getting kicked off left and right from the server I know its not my internet as I can boot up star trek online and play lag free, so tell me why do I keep get booted when I'm a subscriber? Also I noticed this #$%@ only happened on the weekends

So I keep getting kicked off left and right from the server I know its not my internet as I can boot up star trek online and play lag free, so tell me why do I keep get booted when I'm a subscriber? Also I noticed this #$%@ only happened on the weekends

Are you PvPing against an operative? I hear they can do that.

Not quite. I've been having some lag issues in the game recently. Started three days ago.

Called my ISP because I was told 99.9% of the time it's my ISP, but they said my line was fine. Of course

it's Time Warner, so.. Meh.

Anyways. My ping goes from 37 to 6000 for a few seconds, then returns to normal. Does it randomly. I did get kicked off last night a couple of times.

Not quite. I've been having some lag issues in the game recently. Started three days ago.

Called my ISP because I was told 99.9% of the time it's my ISP, but they said my line was fine. Of course

it's Time Warner, so.. Meh.

Anyways. My ping goes from 37 to 6000 for a few seconds, then returns to normal. Does it randomly. I did get kicked off last night a couple of times.

the same happened with me and i knew it wasnt my internet makes me wonder if its there servers being overloaded and such?

depends. if your runing Wifi then well there ya go...

Wifi hates this game...my ping was this way for almost 6months

Constant spikes from 50 to 10k...eventuly called my provider said everything was ok....ended up finding a thread for another game...that lead about TOR seems Wifi connections hate this game to death & tend to DC you or give you nonstop spikes...i switched hardline AKA ethernet ...no issues

hubby who lives far away had this too.

sadly i have friend who has wifi and she wont switch but has same issue she did for a day it was fixed but hates the cords so she uses wifi and dcs 24/7 heh

wifi just sucks to game with .as wifi has hundreds or thousands using same connection so your out/inbound is low and most games require a heavy in/out. hence the ping spikes from 50 to 10k

during hours after work was when it gets super bad say 5pm my time...