Character Log in Issues

pookieandbob

Im having a similar issue...if I walk away afk and come back its on the server select screen from timing out I click to get back to the character select screen which works fine but then I cant log into any of my characters. it makes the login sound but stays on the character select screen....the only way back into games is to log all the way out and back in ....which if I must say with a security key is a horrible P.I.T.A. ....did anyone find a way around this ?

Im having a similar issue...if I walk away afk and come back its on the server select screen from timing out I click to get back to the character select screen which works fine but then I cant log into any of my characters. it makes the login sound but stays on the character select screen....the only way back into games is to log all the way out and back in ....which if I must say with a security key is a horrible P.I.T.A. ....did anyone find a way around this ?

I am having this issue too!!! I have to close the game and relaunch it. Please work on this devs, pretty annoying!

For more detail:

I leave for a while and get kicked for inactivity. When I try to play again (without relaunching), I click "Play" on a character. It makes the lightsaber-activation sound effect, but nothing happens.

Same here. This happens whether I've played on the server or not. If I load the game and it loads the last server I played on but I select a different server (before I've even selected to play) I still have to log all the way out and restart the game to be able to play a character the different server.