The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Underworld Enforcer outfit please Bioware

I think they need to keep gear from ops unique to ops. If they make the same style available in ops, crates, pvp but just slightly different colors then it defeats the purpose of it. Why do an ops for fear if I can get the same thing from a crate Edited by Nightblazer

I think they need to keep gear from ops unique to ops. If they make the same style available in ops, crates, pvp but just slightly different colors then it defeats the purpose of it. Why do an ops for fear if I can get the same thing from a crate

so few people do ops in this game and bioware will change the armor eventually as they always do.

Almost everything else is available in some other manner in game that doesn't force you to do 1% of something else why should ops be the exception?

so few people do ops in this game and bioware will change the armor eventually as they always do.

Almost everything else is available in some other manner in game that doesn't force you to do 1% of something else why should ops be the exception?

Well not just ops but PVP falls into it as well. For example if the top 10% in pvp gets a gear set as a reward for their hard work in PVP but the same set but a different color is available in a cartel crate, then it diminishes the unique aspect if what the top 10% in PVP worked so hard for. Why bohernto PVP for something anyone can get from a cartel crate.

Ops are the same way, a group runs through and rolls on a chest piece from hard mode boss. Well if I can just get it from the cartel pack, why bother with the op. You basically tell people you I know you worked so hard for this set ornitem but you just wasted your time when you could have gotten it from a cartel lack. Essentially that's what your telling people.

I just feel if they have made something for working hard in an op or PVP for. It should be kept unique to doing the op or PVP.

Edited by Nightblazer

Im not a raider as im no good at it and it pains me so much that one of the perfect jackets that id love for my jedi knight is stuck as a op only armor.

http://tor-fashion.com/underworldfield-medicenforcerfield-techprofessional-pub/

i would kill for this jacket please Bioware add it to a crate if you wish but gimmie.

You don't have to do ops to get a similar version. http://tor-fashion.com/verpine-mendertargeter-mk-12-pub/ Verpine only requires elites.

Oh duh... I knew that! Sorry. I was uh... testing you, yeah. So. Tokens only, then.

I was actually thinking about getting this armor for my scoundrel healer and yes, tokens are the only way to get that particular look now. Which is kind of a pain. I also wouldn't mind if they added the campaign field tech sniper rifle as a blaster rifle. I love the model and would use it on Treek and my Vanguard but yeah, it's damn near impossible to get as a customizable weapon.

http://tor-fashion.com/campaign-field-techs-sniper-rifle/

I think they need to keep gear from ops unique to ops. If they make the same style available in ops, crates, pvp but just slightly different colors then it defeats the purpose of it. Why do an ops for fear if I can get the same thing from a crate

Unfortunately, they have already added plenty of stuff to cartel market if it means selling more packs and thus gaining Bioware money...

Unfortunately, they have already added plenty of stuff to cartel market if it means selling more packs and thus gaining Bioware money...

well since it used to be obtainable for eleite comms and i herd rumors it was once craftable they should add it back in.

either that or make decent jedi armor.. :D