The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightsaber throw

Strive-US

To be fair, his lightsaber is pretty unique. It's designed with the proper gyroscopics to allow it to spin around like mad. I don't think your standard saberstaff has its gyroscopic effect balanced for proper throwing, at least not at the ranges we see normal sabers thrown at.

As for a dual saber throw, well, we just have to look at our own Sentinels/Marauders. They are just a single blade, so they are probably balanced right. I would also point to Starkiller's clone.

Edited by Noobishlord
Adding facts

To be fair, his lightsaber is pretty unique. It's designed with the proper gyroscopics to allow it to spin around like mad. I don't think your standard saberstaff has its gyroscopic effect balanced for proper throwing, at least not at the ranges we see normal sabers thrown at.

As for a dual saber throw, well, we just have to look at our own Sentinels/Marauders. They are just a single blade, so they are probably balanced right. I would also point to Starkiller's clone.

That is true, his lightsaber is unique. But not including him the only other person I can think of is Savage then but that was only a few meters.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't use saber throw in Jedi Knight Jedi Academy with a double bladed saber but I may be wrong. I think you had a kick ability instead.

Edited by Newyankalt