The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More female stronghold personnel, especially soldiers

Maybe some of the soldier personnel for the strongholds are women buried beneath heavy "gender neutral" armor, and maybe as a human I just don't know how to recognize a female Gand or Trandoshan. But, counting the upcoming Mandalorians, there are currently 11 stronghold personnel categorized as "Soldiers" (not sure why the Massassi Guard doesn't count as a soldier), and only one of them--the meditative padawan--looks female.

In my Tatooine stronghold, I have a Yavin arena, with the area surrounding it set up with booths for spectators and a supplies+medical area for arena participants. I have a bunch of soldier-y personnel there checking out the weapon racks, looking like they're getting ready for a match in the ring. Now, I could put the meditating padawan there with them (who knows, she may be the most kick-*** vibroblade duelist in this system) but to me she seems a little out of place--I mean, would her Jedi Master really send her to duel mercenaries in an arena for sport? But in any case, even if I did put her there, that would still be a 1:10 female:male ratio. It feels out of place in SWTOR where all player characters can be either gender.

Hopefully there will be a female Sith lord or something in an upcoming pack, but we'll still need a few more after that. The civilian ratio is closer to 1:2, which is obviously not equal but at least isn't as off as 1:10.

More female personnel please--especially solders!