The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Better Knight armor

Lets face it Jedi knight armor sucks u have to choose either a plain robe or one that hoods up and hides your face.

now we all know many wanted a hood toggle and since by now i doubt were getting one hows about some better armor.

for starters id like Commander Jensyn's armor. his does exist in the game but unless you wear a helmet you its a hood up armor.

This is the type of armor i mean one that looks like the jedi general ones from the clone wars.

Lets face it Jedi knight armor sucks u have to choose either a plain robe or one that hoods up and hides your face.

now we all know many wanted a hood toggle and since by now i doubt were getting one hows about some better armor.

for starters id like Commander Jensyn's armor. his does exist in the game but unless you wear a helmet you its a hood up armor.

This is the type of armor i mean one that looks like the jedi general ones from the clone wars.

I wouldn't mind a covert energy helmet that put all hoods into the down position (or removes them completely like a few head pieces do).

Unburdened Champion Robe, I'd love to use without the hood (though I love the hood on my Miraluka Inquisitor).

Would also love to see Dire Eliminator usable at an earlier level, but since it's still available at some point, it's less of an issue for me (would just like to be seen in it in cutscenes much earlier :) )

I wouldn't mind a covert energy helmet that put all hoods into the down position (or removes them completely like a few head pieces do).

Unburdened Champion Robe, I'd love to use without the hood (though I love the hood on my Miraluka Inquisitor).

Would also love to see Dire Eliminator usable at an earlier level, but since it's still available at some point, it's less of an issue for me (would just like to be seen in it in cutscenes much earlier :) )

Clever way to implement it, just have to put on a covert energy helm and toggle show helm on.

There are circlets that will force the hood to disappear, mostly crafted ones. With Outfit Designer, you don't even have to limit yourself to ones you can actually equip as they will work fine in the Outfit. Mostly crafted circlets and some dropped greens. They won't obstruct your face, unless you choose the heavy circlets, which tend to be face masks. Some of them are really cool. You should check them out.

There are circlets that will force the hood to disappear, mostly crafted ones. With Outfit Designer, you don't even have to limit yourself to ones you can actually equip as they will work fine in the Outfit. Mostly crafted circlets and some dropped greens. They won't obstruct your face, unless you choose the heavy circlets, which tend to be face masks. Some of them are really cool. You should check them out.

That's if you want a circlet.

Like my Sith Assassin doesn't want a circlet. I'd prefer to proudly display my slave markings with my hood down. Wish I had taken a S/S so you could see what I mean.

Edited by Darturion

true and its all well and good but some conversations will remove any helmit including those and your stuck watching your character hide his face.