Problems logging into Harbinger. Hard to explain

Trintric

So if I start swtor and immediately go to Harbinger to log into one of my characters there, no problem.

If I first log into a character on Harbinger, then log out, and THEN go to a different server, I can then log into a character on the new server, no problem.

However, if I first start swtor and log into the other server (doesn't matter which) and play a character there and then log out of that server and THEN go to Harbinger, I now cannot log into any character on Harbinger. I have to quit the game completely and then log into Harbinger first to play my character there.

Honestly I can't think if a better way to word this problem succinctly.

Please don't tell me I have to do a complete uninstall and reinstall ....shudder

If you time out, you cannot get back onto a character on the Harbinger without first logging out and back in. Other servers no problem

If you last logout was on any other server, and latter you login and try to switch to the Harbinger, you cannot log into a character. you have to again, log out and back in to get onto a character on the Harbinger.

Really frustrating problem.

This started after last update.

Edited by DakotaDoc