Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What's the spec for me?

Dasem

I plan on making a female commando, because Jennifer Hale is spectacular. I have a PT so that rules out Vanguard.

I want to grab an assault cannon and mow people down.

Is Gunnery the discipline for me? Also, anything I should be aware of when starting a Trooper? I plan to go dark side if that matters.

As a side note, I do worry about something aesthetically - A massive assault cannon on a type two character. I worry it would look silly, but I think there's plenty of assault cannons of varying shapes and sizes to mitigate that. So should I put that fear to rest?

I recall Mercenary and Commando being fairly stationary before 3.0, has that changed considerably since the new disciplines?

Can I expect to be a bit more mobile? And is Gunnery or Assault the more mobile of the two?

There are plenty of small cannons. You can even get a nice small-medium one straight away from Esseles as an orange drop. Also there's a few on the GTN from recent packs that are about the size of a little leaf blower :D

I'd recommend body 2 myself as you plan to use.

And Gunnery is the spec for you it sounds - and levelling anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.