Dezz'revas

PVP

Server Tournaments.

Create a league to host tournaments.

Open World Operation Wars

More offers to pvp in general chat

Premades not guild exclusive

Planning of events for specific days to encourage participation

GSF – Jedi Council offers to work with pilots to teach how to play and create events.

Elitist attitudes must cease.

Drives people to no queue.

Must teach new players.

Evenings are most popular for events – find ways to incorporate more pvp during different off-peak hours.

Use The Silver Guard for organization.

Encourage/enforce proper etiquette – contact GMs if necessary.

Create one central pvp channel.

Marketing – gains interest; post on all servers to entice other pvpers to create toons here. Make ourselves attractive.

Fun matters the most.

Do Ranked AND Unranked, even just to get your rewards.

PVE

GMs need to be the example of what they expect from their guild.

Too many people stay in-guild and do not branch out.

Recruiting and replacing people has become too difficult.

Need to have a way of seeing when people are running Flashpoints or Operations so that people can notify if interested in running.

/cjoin Krayt <- Operations

Place for experienced, capable players, so as to weed out those who are unteachable and show now initiative.

OTHER

RP will be discussed at a later time, as there was no time for it (ran too long).

One central server website (in progress)

Server Advertisement Video

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I didn't see this thread until today. I am GM for what is left of Council of Dragons. Most of our guild has moved to other servers and those few of us still active play mostly on Shadowlands, now. BC is too quiet and the remains of our guild aren't large enough to do OPs on BC.

I hate to say it, but it looks to me like BC is on life support. We'd move entirely but BW isn't supporting transferring guild assets.

http://begerencolony.org <-- website // /cjoin thegathering <-- Imp side (GM+1) // /cjoin senate <-- Pub Side (GM+1) // /cjoin warzone <-- Both sides (plz join to get faster groups n spread the channel) // /cjoin gsf <-- Both sides (plz join to get faster groups n spread the channel) // /cjoin BCO <-- Imp ops channel // /cjoin krayt <-- Pub Ops Channel // /cjoin republicooc ← Pub RP // /cjoin imperialooc ← Imp Rp http://bit.ly/1CJeZ8b <-- Previous Republic Summit

• 2 weeks later...

I (Justîce) have taken over Organized Chaos since the core raid team has left the server (and left the game shortly after).

1. To be upfront with you: our raid core has taken a hiatus from the game. I am a core officer, "keeping the lights on" so OC retains a presence. I work/attend class too much to organize events/raids in the true GM's absence.
  2. We are looking for more decent members to keep company and fill the guild back out. You don't have to be a hardcore raider. This is a bit of a change from OC's tradition.
  3. Please mail me in-game for the fastest response if you have any additional questions (alt0238). I plan to represent OC at any future Server Summits.

Thank you!

-Justîce

/cjoin BCO <-- Imp ops channel

The imperial pve ops channel is /cjoin krayt that was decided at the server summit to make it easy for people who play both factions.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)

~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.