Will Bioware Add Same-Gender Relationships to Class Companions with KOTFE?

Kranitoko

Exactly those are all new characters nothing in the original old republic or original sw books.

Hey you can continue to show your intolerance to those with different views. You are the one dancing and looking like a fool calling others names because they have different opinions. It's rather sad you are that angry...

Juhani was in KOTOR and she was a lesbian.

Also, nice try pinning your own arguments and failings on me but it's not working. Square dance this time?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly those are all new characters nothing in the original old republic or original sw movies.

What was in the original movies doesn't matter, not anymore. Bioware added SGR's whilst George was still in charge, and now that Disney own the rights to Star Wars, we have an actual canon SGR.

So "oh it wasn't in the original movies" does not apply, and nor should it ever apply because we're not playing SWG here (not that that game gave a **** about canon to be fair...) or a game set in the timeline of those movies. Do keep in mind that George Lucas was adamant that Star Wars was those six movies. End of. Period.

Edited by Darth-Rion

Exactly those are all new characters nothing in the original old republic or original sw movies.

Juhani : Knights of the Old Republic.

As for the original series, there was next to no sexuality shown at all. The lack of display should not be considered evidence that it doesn't exist. Unless otherwise denied, we are meant to believe that Star Wars humans are essentially identical to Earth humans, even to the point of holding generally equivalent cultural values to Northern Europeans/Northern Americans.

Ignoring that, we already have confirmation from a couple books, including one book that is in the new canon, that homosexuality exists.

Since stuff is getting deleted I won't say any more but...

Well enjoy your dance I'm heading back to general chat less wannabe "cool" kids over there...

since you mentioned it...:D:D

Edited by OrinVlado

Hi Everyone,

Given that this thread has gone wildly off topic, and there are other threads broadly dealing with the same questions, we're closing this thread.

As a reminder, we take cases of hate speech very seriously and if it's determined that a particular post is hate speech it will always result in an immediate suspension or even being banned, i.e. no warning will be given. Inflammatory posts that include hate speech towards others due to their race, religion, or sexual orientation or any other basis will not be tolerated.

Thanks,

SWTORmoderation