Stronghold Legacy Decorations

Benets

It could have some Legacy Decoration you could adquire.

The first i thought was The Family Tree you create in your legacy could be a hologram.

You could by some like the family tree could be more than one decoration, could be a "Picture", could be a Hologram, a Pillar.

It could also have Your char stuff, like Picure of Your chars with the rank in your Legacy, like a picture saying "sibling" or "wife" or "Mother", you could choose.

Coul have statue and hologram of Characters and a Center Piece of the "Family Chief".

Could have others from achivments too, like Loremaster and other achivments.

I thought of that aswell with legacy decorations. It would mean that each character would have to create one or more unique decorations to have in the decoration pool, considering how the decorations is fetched from a list I am not sure if it is possible to have unique decorations like this.

Perhaps someone that knows about how it acutally works can explain

Edited by Icestar

There was talk about this after a general Q and A at a couple of the Cantina Events and the short answer was no. It has to do with having to prefetch the character information from the server to make the decoration. It's the same reason your alt's companions are holograms in generic gear when you place them in a stronghold. The amount of lag it would cause on the server would be insane.