The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My TOR Experience So Far

TheUnsavoryHFS

1- I come home and check to see if I've been let in today. I see that I have not, but no biggie, I can wait.

2-I think to myself "Hey, I'll check the forums to see what the lucky ones have to say about the game! Yay!"

3-I find that the forums are flooded with threads started by angry children crying about not getting let in today.

4-Faith in humanity lost.

5-I then find that most of the comment in said threads are of sensible, mature individuals telling said QQers to stop their whining, be patient, and wait for their turn.

6-Faith in humanity restored.

Amid the storm of senseless human stupidity, it's very comforting to see such a large number of reasonable, intelligent folks in our community. I hope to be spending the coming years adventuring accross the galaxy with you good people.

May the Force be with you.

1- I come home and check to see if I've been let in today. I see that I have not, but no biggie, I can wait.

2-I think to myself "Hey, I'll check the forums to see what the lucky ones have to say about the game! Yay!"

3-I find that the forums are flooded with threads started by angry children crying about not getting let in today.

4-Faith in humanity lost.

5-I then find that most of the comment in said threads are of sensible, mature individuals telling said QQers to stop their whining, be patient, and wait for their turn.

6-Faith in humanity restored.

Amid the storm of senseless human stupidity, it's very comforting to see such a large number of reasonable, intelligent folks in our community. I hope to be spending the coming years adventuring accross the galaxy with you good people.

May the Force be with you.

Wait...you had faith in humanity?