**SW spoiler** Why does Master Yonlach not attack until Yunli is defeated?

NoxNoctum

Right after the guy says he did not take the advantage to immediately relinquish it, Yunli attacks, and then the guy just stands there glowing bright yellow. Did it glitch out for me or was this intentional? If so -- why?? Seems contradictory to the dialogue.

Right after the guy says he did not take the advantage to immediately relinquish it, Yunli attacks, and then the guy just stands there glowing bright yellow. Did it glitch out for me or was this intentional? If so -- why?? Seems contradictory to the dialogue.

I think there is only one disapointing anwser - to make the fight doable to low-levels and newbies.

Notice how every elite in this game fights you solo or with weaks that go down with one shot? An elite+a rare is considered a heroic+2 fight :rolleyes:

He will attack if you so much as graze him when fighting Yunli. So you can activate him immediately if you want that experience.

It's optional because the fight is extremely hard for non-tanks with your companion down, and isn't great for tanks either unless you've kept up with gearing and are on-level.