Battle of Rishi broken again?

The last boss is broken. It hits you with those orbital strikes and the other blue stuff even when outside of the range.

Adds also do insane damage, you really need a godly healer here

That explains a lot. Yesterday, doing HM BoR group was fine until the last boss. I had never seen so many adds and they did a LOT of damage. Add to that, several instances of people swearing they were out of the orbital strike areas and still getting hit.

its true, by jumping you're forcing the server to send through your positioning way quicker and -if- you are out of the circle/cross you won't get hit by it.

ok cool. I know jumping decreases your movement speed, at least that's what it did in the past

Im just so confused with BW logic.

At first they toned last boss adds down.

Now they returned them to original state.

I don't get it - what was the porpose of this?

I'v already met a few.... who am i kidding? A whole bunch of PUG groups that cannot pass this last boss.

Usually wipes happens becouse of the few reasons:

1. DPS cannot handle adds and they kill healer with crazy amount of dots.

2. As a tank im grab adds and die becouse healer cannot heal me through crazy amount of DOTS.

3. DPS somehow manage to grab adds and dies becouse healer cannot handle crazy amount of dots.

More importantly those dots cannot be cleansed. And this kinda cheating from Bioware.

Fix it, please.

Remove those dots. Or make them available to cleanse.

Becouse in addition to Orbital strikes jumping challenge (you ALL know what i mean) - healing or tanking under crazy damage is a bit too much.

What server are you on?

I want to see your madness and maybe help you get through it.