Some suggestions for @EricMusco & the Team

Yespa

Hi all! Its been sometime since being on here, but so much has happened. Being a beta player here, and in galaxies as well back in 03ish, ive been involved for quite sometime with the commnity and star wars as well :) I've made a few suggestions in the past, and some of those have actually made it onboard, so here is to hoping some of these, if not all will make it as well:

1. Fix the "hanging cloak" graphic issue on vehicles, please!!

2. Give us an option to "Turn On/Off" Companion dialog. This is for all of us Treek Owners, one of the most amazing companions, coupled with one of the worst sounds, its a challenge to turn audio on with him while questing!

3. Not sure if this is being added in the upcoming expansion, but the ability to access any unlocked companion. Given we have Treek and HK, most other companions are outclassed, and rather just there for looks. Also in strongholds, allow us to maintain the outfits they are wearing regardless of which hero is logged in.

4. Vehicles: Please, please stop giving us reskins and marketing ploying that, rather give us "Paint Kits" or a scheme by which to paint our mounts!!! This will add greatly to the versatility and individuality of the vehicles. Getting 4 of the same mount over the period of a year is quite offensive to many of us, and many have left because of this marketing tactic!

5. Give us the ability to "Unlock" Dyes, rather than consuming them once applied. Gie us a color palette and then unlocks for hues etc.

6. This is a personal favorite. Now that we have started to get armor effects, allow us to have a "Gear Slot" for costume effects. This has a great level of marketing and fun combined and would make many players extravagently happy, and individually noticable.

7. In addition to costume effect, add a "Gear Slot" for special item for the hero. Think a gas mask for areas with environmental poisons, the MGG5 for pvp and environmentals, a utility belt pretty much and add all new useful and vanity items for us, great for marketing and will ratchet up the fun!

8. Costume Designer for Companions. This is likely a #1 priority for a large amount of players.

9. Since it just happened by mistake, why not add an enhancement slot to all bracers and belts?

10. Forum Discussion - there are som many areas that non-subscribers post off site now, like reddit, why not bring your player and community base BACK by allowing those with say 90 days since account creation and preferred status to post on the forums, even if limited to x amount of posts per day? We have, and bio/ea have lost a large customer base just because of how the forums are handled. The amount of contributions that would be made with these changes would be extreme.

11. ***VETERAN REWARDS***: Seriously surprised these have not been implemented yet. There should be a reward system for those that have been subscribers, preferred and ftp, as well as daily, weekly and log in rewards. This would motivate ALOT of Star Wars players to log more often. There could be a way to give x reward to those who have had x amount of subscriber time, increased in increments, x items + x items to those with x amount of preferred, and so on.

12. The ability to convert Creds into Cartel Coin and Vice Versa. Some other games have this function, and their FTP model does really well. Of course, that could be a broken gimmick here with some players having 300+ mil easy these days.

13...Cant believe I almost forgot this. When server transferring, many things that we paid credits for on the old server will not transfer over!!! For example, I cannot unlock my fully unlocked Tatooine house on the new server unless I pay the 2.5mil unlock fee...again!! Thats absurd! Worse, some vehicles I had purchased on ingame vendors, most notably the basic vendor on Voss and Quesh, did not carry over and I have to repurchase them....lol This needs to be reviewed asap.

14. Provide sme sort of reward, maybe in weekly, or veteran, that allows us to massively unlock collections across the account. The costs of unlocking are way to extreme to be worth it atm, and only the hidden gems that are under 100 coins each are anywhere near worthy.

If I think of more, ill be sure to post!

I also completely forgot the single, most important Quality of Life adjustment.

Allow us to have the option to "check" off GTN searching items we already own. Perfect example, I head to the mounts category and proceed to scroll through 100+ pages where the first 80 are under say 500k. The slight chance that there is a useful, missing mount I havent added prevents me from changing the filter levels. This has many applicable uses and is perfect for many in many instances.

Also can we get an update to how long we can place sales, every 2 days is getting a bit overwhelming, thanks!!

I'll comment on just a couple.

For the hanging cloak on vehicles. It simply isn't going to happen. And the devs have stated several times why. It has to do with the way mounts are designed as pass through objects so as to not allow blocking of choke points and terminals. AS a pass through object, the cloth physics can't interact with the object and so it's going to hang. It's not going to be adjusted, just going to have to deal with it.

As to sub rewards, while they would be nice, I doubt at all it would increase player time. I play 3 mmos that have sub rewards, and none of their rewards system entice me to play those games more than this one that doesn't have a rewards system. If they added it, great. If not, wouldn't matter, would still play it.

For unlocks, they have special sales where collections unlocks are heavily discounted, so watch out for those. Collections make them a lot of money, I doubt they're going to mess with one of their cash cows. Collections system is much easier to deal with than most games where you have to continually buy the item individually on each character, so, believe, there's a lot worse out there.

Edited by AmericanNate