Make the Scattergun and Vibroknife be visible!

SuperVaren

Maybe it's just me, but this has been bothering me too much. My Scoundrel whips out his scattergun out of thin air, and it's the same with the Operative! I think this would be an easy thing to do, and it'd make the class so much cooler!

This post is pretty short, so here's another suggestion - how about making the color crystal you can put into your shield generator actually have a cosmetic effect?

I doubt they will ever change this as they would have to redo the animations, much rather have content faster than them wasting time with placing a shotgun on the back.

I hope they do but this has been requested for 2years now and also a hood toggle so I doubt it very much.

Would be cool. But yeah, it's been called for, for a long time and the only thing I've ever heard from BW on it was that hoods are much harder than people think from a programming POV. But maybe one day we'll get these things...

at the very least a operative jacket that has a knife strapped to the legs (oppisate the conversations blaster :D) and a scundrel jacket that has a scattergun strapped to the back would at least make it seem like they dont pop out of thin air.