The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Temporarily lower price of renames due to transfers?

Hi there!

I made a thread yesterday asking if using the cheap transfers to get a cheap rename was okay. For those who don't want to click the link (heh):

1) Create a character with the same name as the character whose name I want to change on a different server.

2) Transfer character who wants a rename to the server I created the new character on.

3) Since I made a character with the exact same name on that server (so the name is already taken on that server), the character I transferred is automatically flagged for a (free) rename.

4) I rename the character to what I want, wait out the 72 hours and then transfer it back to my home server.

With this method I end up spending only 180cc (for two 90cc transfers) on a rename, rather than 1,000cc.

Now, since we're actually able to do this, might you consider lowering the cost of a character rename from 1,000cc down to 180cc, until the sale of transfers is over? It'd be more convenient for us, of course, but I imagine it would also be more convenient for BioWare, not having to deal with two transfers any time someone just wants to rename a character.

Thank you for your consideration! ^_^