Selling Guild + Flagship

Rollbacks

Guild will be transferring off server and looking to sell the Guild and all that comes with it (Can't guarantee any members will stick around). If you've been saving up to buy your guild a flagship or possibly have a presence pubside, or just want it for personal reasons, it's a great opportunity to get a decked out flagship

Here are the specifics for the flagship:

• 11/15 Expansions
  • 559/575 hooks used, over 90k prestige (4th highest in public listings pubside)
  • Tons of very expensive and rare decos (Some from Nightmare drops, PvP, Exclusive Decos and rare cartel ones) and crafting nodes

In addition to the ship, you also get a 5-vault Guild bank (Almost valued at 10-11m itself)

Here's a gallery of the Flagship a guild member did a marvelous job putting together. Keep in mind as GM you'll be able to move decos how you see fit, and we have a lot more to choose from than the ones we display

Or if you'd like to tour the ship yourself, it's listed publicly as The Intrepid.

Contact me here or in-game if you'd like to talk pricing (In-game credits only) and get more details. In-game message Hotsallday (Pubside)

Edited by Rollbacks

It's Joss, few people I'd trust and he's one I would put trust in.

I'm not interested in buying the guild, but just as an aside, I have no more reason to trust your word that you trust him than I have to trust him. Obviously others are free to be as naive as they want.

I'm trying to figure out if you're serious, trolling or just flat out bored. I'll go with bored

If it wasn't made clear to you, i'll try again: This thread was made to advertise a guild that's being sold to interested parties/potential buyers. You're not an interested party/potential buyer. So how about finding something else to do with your time than post in a thread that's not targeted at you and that you're also not interested in

I'm trying to figure out if you're serious, trolling or just flat out bored. I'll go with bored

If it wasn't made clear to you, i'll try again: This thread was made to advertise a guild that's being sold to interested parties/potential buyers. You're not an interested party/potential buyer. So how about finding something else to do with your time than post in a thread that's not targeted at you and that you're also not interested in

Why are you still replying to me?