No MOTD?

Gidrea

The MotD is not displayed everytime. You will see it once after it has been changed but once you confirm it, you no longer see it each time you login. Working as intended AFAIK.

I don't think so... I see it every time on any characters not on the guild ship.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think so... I see it every time on any characters not on the guild ship.

I think this is a bug...

I noticed Guild message of the day message not appearing when the Guild list UI bug also occurring.

For example:

At times when I first login and go to my guild listing, it shows the people who's online and also a subset of people who is offline. Despite the checkbox "show offline members" not being checked.

When the guild message of the day doesn't appear.. the above bug also occurs.. 100% of the time for me.. not just on the guild ship. You can completely log out/restart etc.. and relog, and the guild message of the day will then pop as intended; when I check the guild list, it shows as it is intended only online members..

I think the whole thing is part of the buggy UI problem...

It didn't used to annoy me.. but not that I noticed it.. it annoys me to no end... why is the UI so bad.