Level 60 on buy???

Goon_LavaBlast

With the new expansion to Star Wars The Old Republic it says that the player will get a level 60 character. But does that mean that the player will get a new level 60 character or will his/her current character be leveled up to level 60?

I wonder. I am very excited for the new expansion and this is my only question. Tell me what you think about that. Will it be a new level 60 character or instantly be upgraded to level 60. Which one would you want?

"The expansion will also raise the player level cap to 65, and includes a Level 60 character so players can immediately jump into the new story-driven content. The expansion will be available for free* to all subscribers of Star Wars: The Old Republic."

:jawa_biggrin::csw_guard::sy_galaxy::rak_01::):eek::sul_confused::i_confused:

With the new expansion to Star Wars The Old Republic it says that the player will get a level 60 character. But does that mean that the player will get a new level 60 character or will his/her current character be leveled up to level 60?

I wonder. I am very excited for the new expansion and this is my only question. Tell me what you think about that. Will it be a new level 60 character or instantly be upgraded to level 60. Which one would you want?

"The expansion will also raise the player level cap to 65, and includes a Level 60 character so players can immediately jump into the new story-driven content. The expansion will be available for free* to all subscribers of Star Wars: The Old Republic."

:jawa_biggrin::csw_guard::sy_galaxy::rak_01::):eek::sul_confused::i_confused:

It's a new level 60. It's covered in A LOT of the forum threads and dev posts. No level upgrades.

It is very simple: You will be allowed to create an instant lvl. 60 character. The first one will be free, and after that, the next lvls. 60 you want to create will cost some CCs.

That's it. Your current character below lv. 60 will not be upgraded and you will need to reach lv. 60 with them by your own.

Hope it helps.:D