The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Coming back and want something new

xxCheliosxx

Over the last few years i have played jugg and BH but never PT.In the coming expansion i want to be able to be viable in pvp, raids , and solo content. I would love to do so as a PT but don't want to be stuck filling the roll of a tank in raids or pvp.Is either PT dps trees viable in either of those areas?Would a raid group even pick me up for a dps PT ? My goal is to be able to do all the content but have a choice in the roll i fill.

I do love tanking, just don't want to have to do it all the time.

PS: Would an assassin be a better alternative ? :rak_02:

Thanks for your input in advance.

Edited by xxCheliosxx

Over the last few years i have played jugg and BH but never PT.In the coming expansion i want to be able to be viable in pvp, raids , and solo content. I would love to do so as a PT but don't want to be stuck filling the roll of a tank in raids or pvp.Is either PT dps trees viable in either of those areas?Would a raid group even pick me up for a dps PT ? My goal is to be able to do all the content but have a choice in the roll i fill.

I do love tanking, just don't want to have to do it all the time.

PS: Would an assassin be a better alternative ? :rak_02:

Thanks for your input in advance.

Powertechs are in a very very very good spot in both, thy are considered FOTM in pvp and pve due to the insane burst and laughable range for a melee class. Assassins are good as tank, maybe the best not sure in pve, good tank in pvp they are considered FOTM in pvp as dps. I tell you this, if you want to be a force user assassin, if not powertechs, bioth are good in both content pve and pvp, keei in mind assassin dps in pve are not in a pleasure spot

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

Powertechs are in a very very very good spot in both, thy are considered FOTM in pvp and pve due to the insane burst and laughable range for a melee class. Assassins are good as tank, maybe the best not sure in pve, good tank in pvp they are considered FOTM in pvp as dps. I tell you this, if you want to be a force user assassin, if not powertechs, bioth are good in both content pve and pvp, keei in mind assassin dps in pve are not in a pleasure spot

Thanks , Whats the best dps spec for pvp and pve ?

anyone?

AP is superior in PvP and the more difficult HM fights, as well as being more mobile

Pyro is still good enough for 8/10 HM (and literally every other operation difficulty in the game) without dragging your team down (hell in 4 of those fights, Pyro is better)

Edited by TACeMossie