Top Posters In This Topic

As requested.

Tune's Team

Kyp Durron (30 points)

Streen (30 Points)

Leia Organna Solo (20 points)

Quigon Jinn (20 points)

Dont know how much I will be around, but there you go beni a team

Sel, Beni? Thoughts on point costs for some of these characters?

Ok so I'm not putting myself in this until I've sorted my own arguments:

2. Silenceo: Beautiful team, beautiful debater. I'm unsure on how many of you would beat his team, though I feel like Vader's inferiority to Krayt and Wyyrlok's superiority to Jerec (not to mention Talon and Desann) would bag me a win. Sufficed to say I hope we don't face for a while however.

REPORT: Just did some minor research and I am confused, since they do appear to be all that... impressive... Perhaps it is merely due to the era though, so many things from that time are vague and unquantified! :( (Though, he DID lose to Obi-Wan in a duel. :p ) *By research, read skimmed wiki and then fully read their powers/skills section :o :o :o

ERROR: That said, your flattery is confounding my logic circuits, Mistress! :p

CLARIFICATION: Outside of bullet points (bullet points > unlimited power) I fear my debating skills are much too random and scattered. As for the team itself, It has many unique things about it that I intend to push hard when it comes to the actual battles. :d_evil: (Fun fact, apparently Jerec knew battle mind :jawa_evil: as well as Force Barrier. Among other things. Again, thanks for that link Beni, I shall use it well. :cool: Oh, did you send the guy the link to my own thread, if he was interested?)

Edited by Silenceo

REPORT: Just did some minor research and I am confused, since they do appear to be all that... impressive... Perhaps it is merely due to the era though, so many things from that time are vague and unquantified! :( (Though, he DID lose to Obi-Wan in a duel. :p ) *By research, read skimmed wiki and then fully read their powers/skills section :o :o :o

ERROR: That said, your flattery is confounding my logic circuits, Mistress! :p

CLARIFICATION: Outside of bullet points (bullet points > unlimited power) I fear my debating skills are much too random and scattered. As for the team itself, It has many unique things about it that I intend to push hard when it comes to the actual battles. :d_evil: (Fun fact, apparently Jerec knew battle mind :jawa_evil: *Imagines Darth Vader being boosted by such...* :jawa_evil: as well as Force Barrier. Among other things. Again, thanks for that link Beni, I shall use it well. :cool: Oh, did you send the guy the link to my own thread, if he was interested?)

He lost to Kenobi years before his prime... He's as strong in the force as Revan and a better duelist than Dooku...

Edited by Selenial

Oops, I guess "isn't dead" is a better way of saying it.

Ehh...she appeared in a vision dying via stabbed by Anakin, much like her deleted death scene in ROTS. So....yes a vision and all that, but still she's gonna die as I see it when Order 66 comes in detail.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

He lost to Kenobi years before his prime... He's as strong in the force as Revan and a better duelist than Dooku...

REITERATION: Perhaps it is merely due to the era though, so many things from that time are vague and unquantified! I did not read the entire bio's yet, as I had stated. Nor does his summary of powers/skills seem to be... comprehensive...

REASSURANCE: I am sure you will clear most of this up during their first battle, however, I was merely stating what a dreadful shape that section of their pages are in. Though, synergy that I believed to be strong, is diminished in my eyes, as is Krayt due to his chronic infirmity. However, do not take this for me stating them to be weak, but as I have previously said, that I need more data and have started to seek it out.

We haven't put Krayt and his ilk to much use on these forums, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

That was the point, to be honest. Traya was some feeble old woman who couldn't hold a lightsaber before I used her in my Kaggath.

Revan and Surik failed a bit, since people put Nomi above them... But I can try with Krayt.

That was the point, to be honest. Traya was some feeble old woman who couldn't hold a lightsaber before I used her in my Kaggath.

Revan and Surik failed a bit, since people put Nomi above them... But I can try with Krayt.

We'll see what happens. You've got a good team going, and we could use the Legacy hype here.

And, yeah, Revan didn't go as you planned. I can handle it, though.

We'll see what happens. You've got a good team going, and we could use the Legacy hype here.

And, yeah, Revan didn't go as you planned. I can handle it, though.

I got some good Surik hype from it so it wasn't all bad.

Really though SOR brought him up tenfold.

I got some good Surik hype from it so it wasn't all bad.

Really though SOR brought him up tenfold.

Agreed on that last note.

I wasn't really planning to use SOR stuff for Revan most of the time, but I may as well when I need to argue he can take on two or more guys.

oh and because this is being brought up..... The new expansion basically confirms what I was saying about none of the "Player characters" being present for the fight with Revan.

No matter which class you chose (even though it has different companions and the like in the upcoming story) you are still refered to as the "outlander" or what ever it was they are calling them (to lazy to look it up) proving once and for all while the Planet quests and the Expansions and all that ARE canon the characters from the class story are only present as of player CHOICE. The character present, the class present is the one you CHOSE to be present as such none of them can be confirmed as the one that is there.... There is only one "outlander" or what ever the hell its called, but which of the 8 characters from the class stories is him/her is unknown, its even unkown if some parts are him/her and some parts are some one else. So when looking at feats for characters you have interacted with in game, just remember unless it was part of your class quest your interaction is non canon (not THE interaction, just YOUR interaction/ that CHARACTERS interaction... IE if you play a Jedi Knight then a the HoT MAY have interacted with Revan but did not FOR SURE interact with him as your interactions were based on you CHOOSING to play a knight for that cut scene rather then one of the 7 other options that you could have chosen)

Edited by tunewalker

Vitiate calls the Wrath by name. All of the Player Characters were on Yavin and Rishi, the one who's actually named in the fight would obviously be the most likely canon choice.

Not neccisarily. That is an assumption, just like it was ASSUMED that Revan was a girl and Dark Side simply because that was the default with Atton in KoToR II.

No there is 0 ways to 100% confirm who is THE "outlander" I could just as easily give all kinds of reasons why it could "logically" be the HoT instead of the Wrath. Either way its not until we have a canon source confirming who it was if it was any one at all.

Any of the player characters could have been on rishi or yavin or both OR NONE. Your choice to bring that character determined your experience on that planet. NONE of them are currently canon to those events.

The only thing 100% confirmed canon for the Wrath was the class story content up until lvl 50. Same with all the other characters. Absolutely NOTHING else.

Edited by tunewalker

Vitiate calls the Wrath by name. All of the Player Characters were on Yavin and Rishi, the one who's actually named in the fight would obviously be the most likely canon choice.

^^This

There's also TOS where Revan fights all of the protags. :jawa_evil:

Not neccisarily. That is an assumption, just like it was ASSUMED that Revan was a girl and Dark Side simply because that was the default with Atton in KoToR II.

No there is 0 ways to 100% confirm who is THE "outlander" I could just as easily give all kinds of reasons why it could "logically" be the HoT instead of the Wrath. Either way its not until we have a canon source confirming who it was if it was any one at all.

Any of the player characters could have been on rishi or yavin or both OR NONE. Your choice to bring that character determined your experience on that planet. NONE of them are currently canon to those events.

Uhh, there was no default for Atton. Lol.

And no, all of them were on Rishi and Yavin. The only question is who fought Revan.

The raid, temple of sacrifice.

He's wrong though don't worry.

How do you mean? That Revan didn't actually fight there? Or that the protags weren't there?

If you're referring to when I said 'all of the protags' I meant of one side. But explain.

Uhh, there was no default for Atton. Lol.

And no, all of them were on Rishi and Yavin. The only question is who fought Revan.

Do I need to go through the conversation when you first meet Atton in KoToR II. And he calls Revan a Girl, and you HAVE to correct him, and then he says Revan fell to the dark side and betrayed the republic after defeating Malak and you AGAIN have to correct him as he is wrong on BOTH acounts. The game is trying to judge who YOU decided Revan to be in KoToR 1 Atton tells you what HE knows IE that's the games "default" scenario you have to CORRECT him meaning changing the "default" just because Atton (who you would assume would know the events of his own universe) originally believes the KoToR canon was Female Revan Dark Side ending doesnt mean that is the case. Just like because the Emperor uses the name of the only character that was supposedly 100% his servant instead of the names of people that never served him doesnt mean anything, just like Attons initial saying Revan was a girl and fell to the dark side doesnt make those the truth.

Again the ONLY story that is 100% confirmed for the PC is the "class stories" that ended at lvl 50 all other are based on Player choice, which class you bring and which classes you dont, NONE of those have ever been confirmed as canon for any of hte characters. Canon for the universe, not for the characters.

Edited by tunewalker

Do I need to go through the conversation when you first meet Atton in KoToR II. And he calls Revan a Girl, and you HAVE to correct him, and then he says Revan fell to the dark side and betrayed the republic after defeating Malak and you AGAIN have to correct him as he is wrong on BOTH acounts. The game is trying to judge who YOU decided Revan to be in KoToR 1 Atton tells you what HE knows IE that's the games "default" scenario you have to CORRECT him meaning changing the "default" just because Atton (who you would assume would know the events of his own universe) originally believes the KoToR canon was Female Revan Dark Side ending doesnt mean that is the case. Just like because the Emperor uses the name of the only character that was supposedly 100% his servant instead of the names of people that never served him doesnt mean anything, just like Attons initial saying Revan was a girl and fell to the dark side doesnt make those the truth.

Again the ONLY story that is 100% confirmed for the PC is the "class stories" that ended at lvl 50 all other are based on Player choice, which class you bring and which classes you dont, NONE of those have ever been confirmed as canon for any of hte characters. Canon for the universe, not for the characters.

I need a face palm emote.

Every single class was on Rishi investigating the Revanites because they all had a class story on Rishi that directly refers to them helping find Revan.

All the promotions at the end of the act were also Canon, they're progression for the characters that's also referenced on Ziost. Not all of them faced Revan but it makes sense that some of them did, the fact the Wrath is named in the fight and was canonically on Yavin is proof enough that he fought Revan.