Fix Old Glitches Before New Content

jimmybob

I had taken a long hiatus, about a year I'd guess, and came back the other day, excited to see what had changed. Well, here's what has NOT changed:

* The camera still does incomprehensible things with regards to where I'm facing/where I've turned the camera/where it decides to face when an enemy dies/etc.

* My companion has difficulty following me in a number of situations.

* If my companion gets knocked down I need to resummon him or else he'll follow me while simultaneously sprawling on the ground.

* My cape gets caught up in my body in gnarly ways.

* My companions verbal announcements when they get back from missions still does not always match the outcome "Oh forgive me for my failure, master!" he says, delivering a crit rare haul...

* Ran into a bug I saw YEARS-OLD threads about, (Voss evil Seed area glitch.)

* I've tried numerous times to delve into ops/raids but lackluster and overly-restrictive group finder always makes me say "forget this sh**."

I forgot:

* Screenshot feature still unreliable as heck in cutscenes/pseudo-cutscenes.

* Lightsaber wielders still have weird things happen when you need to interact with an object while holding a lit lightsaber, it doesn't turn off but your motions act as if it had afterword.

* My character still CLAPS. Randomly. Once. Just running along in battle and then *clap*